There will be a ton of photo opportunities this weekend in Hudson!
The schedule includes:
- Friday, Feb 7th there will be a parade at 7:00 pm followed by fireworks
- Saturday, Feb. 8th Morning Launch is scheduled for 7:35 a.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 8th Afternoon Launch is scheduled for 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 8th Hot Air Balloon Moon Glow or Field of Fire is scheduled for 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 9th Morning Launch is scheduled for 7:35 a.m.
- Here is a link to the complete schedule. http://hudsonhotairaffair.com/schedule/
Wind exceeding 8 mph or no wind at all means the balloons won’t fly.
While you’re in town for the balloon festivities it would be a good time to photograph the swans. One of best bird photographers in our club recommends arriving by 10 am. From the Phipps follow 1st street going north and when you get to St. Croix Street turn left to the river. There are dozens of swans and a variety of ducks swimming in open water. I plan on being there Saturday morning and I hope to see you.
Please send your photos to email@example.com and I’ll put up a gallery! (960 pixels on the long side is perfect.)