For Do It Yourself Excursions
- Please leave what you find, minimize impact and be considerate of other visitors.
- We will be adding to this list, so come back often. Bloom times are approximate.
- You can “pay it back” by sending photos to email@example.com, so that we can share photos in a gallery.
You can download photos from the links below by right-clicking and choosing “save image as” on the linked page.
- Trout Brook Road, Hudson Township: Skunk Cabbage – mid April and Marsh Marigolds – late April Location Details – Map Link
- River Terrace Prairie SNA: Pascque Flowers in early April and more – Detailed Description – Location Details – Map Link
- Indianhead Trail, St. Croix Falls: Spring Wildflowers – May – Detailed Description – Location Details – Map Link
- Osceola Loop (Ridgeview Trail): Spring Wildflowers and More – Mid-April and Later – Detailed Description – Trail Map – Loop Map – Map Link
- Riverside Trail – William O’Brien SP: Early flowers April – Detailed Description – Trail Map – Map Link
- Standing Cedars-Buffalo Skull Tract, Osceola: Woodland Wildflowers April & May – Detailed Description – Tract Map – Map Link
- Ice Age Trail – Mindy Creek Section: Woodland Wildflowers May – Detailed Description – Tract Map – Map Link
- Eagle Bluff and Simenstad Trails in Osceola: Trout Lily and Spring Ephemerals – May – Trail Description – Trail Map – Map Link
Other Wildflower Information