We meet at the Phipps Center for the Arts, 109 Locust St., Hudson, Wisconsin. Meetings are held on the first Wednesday every month from January to December at 6:30 pm. The July meeting is held on the second Wednesday. Additional mid-month meetings are also scheduled to accommodate speaker schedules or special events.
Until we are able to meet at the Phipps, all club meetings will be virtual, using Cisco’s WebEx application. Please see this blog post for more information about joining meetings.
- Thursday, October 21, 5:30-8:30 pm: Artists Reception for club exhibit at the Phipps
- Wednesday, November 3, 6:30 pm: John Pennoyer on “Brown Bears of Alaska”
- Wednesday, November 17, 6:30 pm: Rikk Flohr – “New Update from Adobe Lightroom and Tips”
- Wednesday, December 1, 6:30 pm: Salon Meeting
- Wednesday, January 5, 6:30 pm: Year End Awards
- Wednesday, January 19, 6:30 pm: Special Mid-Month Meeting, TBA
- Wednesday, February 2, 6:30 pm: Salon Meeting
- Wednesday, February 16, 6:30 pm: Special Mid-Month Meeting, TBA
- Wednesday, March 2, 6:30 pm: Nic Stover “Exploration of the Desert Southwest” – Nic’s website
- Wednesday, March 16, 6:30 pm: Special Mid-Month Meeting, TBA
- Wednesday, April 6, 6:30 pm: Salon Meeting
- Wednesday, April 20, 6:30 pm: Special Mid-Month Meeting, TBA
- More to come!
2021 Board Meetings
- To Be Announced
- See this page for ideas
Please submit photowalk images to email@example.com
Club Submission Deadlines
For monthly assignments check here.
- November 10, 5:00 pm
- September 17-October 21, 2021 Member Exhibit at the Phipps Center for the Arts
- Monthly member exhibits at the Hudson Area Joint Library
- Healing Arts Exhibits in conjunction with the Phipps are postponed
N4C Submission Deadlines
- 10th of the month in September, October, November, January, February, March, April and May
- no contests in June, July and August and December
- November 20, 2021: Nature
- March 19, 2022: Black and White
- September 23-26 2021, Duluth – CANCELLED
- September 2022, Wichita Camera Club (dates and details will follow)