We meet at the Phipps Center for the Arts, 109 Locust St., Hudson, Wisconsin. Meetings are held on the first Wednesday every month from January to December at 6:30 pm. The July meeting is held on the second Wednesday. Additional mid-month meetings are also scheduled to accommodate speaker schedules or special events.
Until we are able to meet at the Phipps, all club meetings will be virtual, using Cisco’s WebEx application. Please see this blog post for more information about joining meetings.
- Thursday, September 3, 6:30 pm: “The Power of Contrast” by Lisa Langell – more information here
- Wednesday, October 7, 6:30 pm: Competition Salon
- Wednesday, November 4, 6:30 pm: John Gregor – “The Story You Tell; Telling Stories With Nature, Landscape, and Travel Photography”
- Wednesday, December 2, 6:30 pm: Competition Salon
2020 Board Meetings
- To Be Scheduled
- See this page for ideas
Please submit photowalk images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Submission Deadlines
For monthly assignments check here.
- July 15, 5:00 pm
- September 16, 5:00 pm
- November 11, 5:00 pm
- Monthly member exhibits at the Hudson Area Joint Library
- September 17 – October 24, 2021: Riverview Gallery at the Phipps Center for the Arts
N4C Submission Deadlines
- 10th of the month in September, October, November, January, February, March, April and May
- no contests in June, July and August and December
- September 10-12, 2020, CANCELLED!
- September 2021, Duluth (dates and details will follow)
- September 2022, Wichita Camera Club (dates and details will follow)