We meet at the Phipps Center for the Arts, 109 Locust St., Hudson, Wisconsin. Meetings are held on the first Wednesday every month from January to December at 6:30 pm. The July meeting is held on the second Wednesday. Additional mid-month meetings are also scheduled to accommodate speaker schedules or special events.
Until we are able to meet at the Phipps, all club meetings will be virtual, using Cisco’s WebEx application. Please see this blog post for more information about joining meetings.
- Wednesday, November 4, 6:30 pm: John Gregor – “The Story You Tell; Telling Stories With Nature, Landscape, and Travel Photography”
- Wednesday, December 2, 6:30 pm: Competition Salon
- Saturday, January 16, 3:00 pm: Mike Moats – Macro Photography – details to follow
2020 Board Meetings
- To be announced
- See this page for ideas
Please submit photowalk images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Submission Deadlines
For monthly assignments check here.
- November 11, 5:00 pm
- Monthly member exhibits at the Hudson Area Joint Library
- Healing Arts Exhibits in conjunction with the Phipps are postponed
N4C Submission Deadlines
- 10th of the month in September, October, November, January, February, March, April and May
- no contests in June, July and August and December
- November 21, 2020 – We judge Digital Travel
- March 20, 2021 – We judged Digital Journalism
- September 23-26 2021, Duluth (details will follow)
- September 2022, Wichita Camera Club (dates and details will follow)