We meet at the Phipps Center for the Arts, 109 Locust St., Hudson, Wisconsin. Meetings are held on the first Wednesday every month from January to December at 6:30 pm. The July meeting is held on the second Wednesday. Additional mid-month meetings are also scheduled to accommodate speaker schedules or special events.
- July 11, 6:30 pm: Photo Scavenger Hunt and Ice Cream Social
- August 1, 6:30 pm: Competition Salon
- August 15, 6:30 pm: To Be Advised
- September 5, 6:30 pm: Kent Johnson, Midwest Imagery – “Photoshop Demonstrations”
- September 15, 1:00 pm: Craig Blacklock – in the Black Box Theater
- October 3, 6:30 pm: Competition Salon
- November 7, 6:30 pm: Outside Speaker to be announced
- December 5, 6:30 pm: Competition Salon
- December 27: Year End Celebration and Awards – Details to be emailed in late November
Please submit photowalk images to email@example.com
- Now until Labor Day: Blooming Butterfly Exhibit at Como Zoo
- August 8 – August 14: Milky Way Shoot – dates are tentative and dependent on clear night skies.
- Saturday, September 22, 8:30-4:30 – Free Interstate Photo Day. Registration will open the first week in August. See this post for more information.
- September 13-14-15, 2018 – Blufftop & Visions N4C Convention, Dubuque, IA. Please visit the Dubuque Camera Club website for more details and registration.
- May 9 – September 9, 2018 – Club Group Exhibit in the Cafeteria at Hudson Hospital
- June 12 – September 16, 2018 – Club Project Exhibit at Croixdale, Bayport
- September 18 – December 9, 2018 – Club Group Exhibit at Croixdale, Bayport
Club Submission Deadlines
For monthly assignments check here.
- July 11, 2018: Deadline for submitting photos for the August 1 Judged Salon
- September 12, 2018: Deadline for submitting photos for the October 3 Judged Salon
- November 14, 2018: Deadline for submitting photos for the December 5 Judged Salon
N4C Submission Deadlines
- June, July and August – no N4C contests
- November 17, 2018 – We judge the Digital Travel Contest
- March 16, 2019 – We judge the Digital Nature Contest
- May 18, 2019 – We judge the Digital Pictorial Contest
September 22: Free Fall Photo Day hosted by the St. Croix Falls Camera Club and sponsored by the Twin Cities Area Council of Camera Clubs – details coming soon