Heart of the River | National Call for Artists | Submission by July 1, 2018
- Celebrating the First 50 Years of the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway
- A juried exhibition at The Phipps Center for the Arts in Hudson, WI
- September 14 – October 21, 2018
Artists are encouraged to submit work for “Heart of the River” that expresses the significance of the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway in their lives, and communicates that connection through unique depictions, interpretations, impressions, memories, and hopes for the future. Click this link for more information.
Annual Call for Artists | Deadline July 1, 2018
The Phipps is seeking submissions from visual artists in Wisconsin and Minnesota for exhibition opportunities in The Galleries of The Phipps in 2020 – 2021 and in four public exhibition programs in 2019 – 2020: at Hudson Hospital & Clinic; Westfields Hospital & Clinic in New Richmond, WI; Croixdale in Bayport, MN; and Woodland Hill in Hudson, WI.
Submissions will be considered for all exhibition opportunities, and may be accepted in more than one. Scheduling will be coordinated to avoid overlaps. Individual artist submissions as well as proposals for two-person or group exhibitions are encouraged. Click this link for more information.
Members’ Spotlight Call for Artists & Performers | Submissions due July 20
- Galleries Exhibit: August 2 – September 9, 2018
- Participants may submit up to two items to be shown in the Galleries Exhibit
- All participants must be current members. Not a member? Not a problem – Phipps bylaws allow you to join for as little as a dollar (but thirty is better!) If you are new to The Phipps or have not donated since October 31, 2017, checks can be mailed to The Phipps Center for the Arts, 109 Locust Street, Hudson, WI 54016. Membership can also be paid on the phone via credit card, or in person with cash or credit.
- On-line entry forms are due Friday, July 20, 4:00 p.m. Click this link for more information.