Portfolio Title: Inside-Out
Statement of Intent: My photography goal for 2018 had the theme “Inside Out”. The purpose was to look at scenes and see if I could apply this theme and thus get a different perspective. Some ideas where a bit strange or silly that either never worked out or failed all together. The one strange one was placing the camera in the bottom of a trash can and getting a night shot. It ended up being the most popular of all my pictures. Most of the pictures were multi-shots (3) because of the dynamic range, then processed them into HDR images.
- Looking out a restaurant window that gave 4 framed images
- Image of the Grand Tetons from Jackson Lake Lodge
- View familiar to the driver of a combine
- Class Graduation from the back of a brick wood fired oven under construction
- Overlooking the Stone Arch Bridge from the Guthrie observation room
- Composition from the bottom of a trash can of the night sky
- The portrait is outside the Sea Change Restaurant in Minneapolis
Hover over the images to see the titles. Click on the thumbnails to see full size.