- Four season scenic landscape photos of western prairie habitat
- Dawn, dusk, and night images
- Grassland bird and flower species
- Pollinators on native plants
- Stewardship activities (burning, prairie nursery, bird banding etc.)
- Citizen science
- Recreational use
- Area shots
- Historical images from local archives
- Lupine flowers and/or Karner Blue butterflies
- Milkweed flowers and/or Monarch butterflies
- Prairie adjacent to farmland to show the patchwork approach to restoration
- Aerial shots from drone or airplane
- Composite images to depict the prairie landscape before European settlement
- Please see the “Flora” gallery page for information on invasive species before submitting.
- We have set up a special email address for submitting photos for the project galleries. It is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size your images to be 960 pixels on the longest side.
- Please give them a title that includes a description and your name.
- Example: “Damselfly – Your Name”
- Please use hypens, not underscores and add spaces between the title words and your name.