Welcome to the Western Wisconsin Photo Club
The Western Wisconsin Photography Club is a group of photography enthusiasts from western Wisconsin and the Twin Cities. We are a member of the Twin Cities Area Council of Camera Clubs (TCACCC) and the North Central Camera Club Council (N4C).
Club meetings are both social and educational. We strive to have programs that are both educational and a source of inspiration, within an atmosphere of friendship and sharing. We meet at 6:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of the month at the Phipps Center for the Arts in Hudson, Wisconsin for photo sharing, critique, judging and learning opportunities. In addition to the first Wednesday of the month meetings, we also schedule mid-month meetings to accommodate speaker’s schedules and for hands-on learning opportunities. Be sure to check out our calendar page often.
Our meetings run from January through November with a year end awards banquet held in December.
Photographers of all ages and abilities are welcome. Our members include beginner photographers using their first point-and-shoot cameras to advanced amateurs and aspiring professionals using digital SLRs. Membership is open to anyone interested in photography. Yearly membership is $25 per calendar year for individuals and $35 for families. Please Contact us with any questions you may have.
Check out the our home page for the latest information and general club news.
2017 Officers & Advisory Committee
- President: Terry Butler
- Treasurer: Carl Wegener
- Vice President: Michael Waterman
- Past President: Michael Huber
- Program Committee Co-chairs: Richard Hudson & Peter Mutschler
- Salon Coordinator: Bryan Leonard
- N4C: Marianne Diericks, Michael Waterman & Terry Butler
- Photowalks: Troy Schmidt
- Exhibits: Ken Krautbauer & Terry Butler
- Hospitality: Mary Johnson & Nick Warnken
- Webmaster: Terry Butler
- Web Galleries: Melissa Anderson & Terry Butler
- Social Media: Terry Butler, Michael Huber
- At Large: Amanda Bierbaum