Welcome to the Western Wisconsin Photography Club
The Western Wisconsin Photography Club is a group of photography enthusiasts from western Wisconsin and the twin cities area of Minneapolis and St. Paul. We are a member of the Twin Cities Area Council of Camera Clubs (TCACCC) and the North Central Camera Club Council (N4C).
Club meetings are both social and educational. We strive to have programs that are both educational and a source of inspiration, within an atmosphere of friendship and sharing. We meet at 6:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of the month at the Phipps Center for the Arts in Hudson, Wisconsin for photo sharing, critique, judging and learning opportunities. In addition to the first Wednesday of the month meetings, we also schedule mid-month meetings to accommodate speaker’s schedules and for hands-on learning opportunities. Be sure to check out our calendar page often.
Our meetings run from January through December with a year end awards celebration held in January.
Photographers of all ages and abilities are welcome. Our members include beginner photographers using their first point-and-shoot cameras to advanced amateurs and aspiring professionals using digital SLRs. Membership is open to anyone interested in photography. Yearly membership is $35 per calendar year for individuals and an additional $10 for each family member living under the same roof.
Please Contact us with any questions you may have.
Check out the our News page for the latest information and general club news.
2017 Officers & Advisory Committee
- President: Terry Butler
- Treasurer: Carl Wegener
- Vice President: Michael Waterman
- Past President: Michael Huber
- Program Committee Co-chairs: Richard Hudson & Peter Mutschler
- Salon Coordinator: Bryan Leonard
- N4C: Marianne Diericks, Michael Waterman & Terry Butler
- Publicity: Terry Butler
- Exhibits: Terry Butler & Michael Herrem
- Hospitality: Mary Johnson & Nick Warnken
- Webmaster: Terry Butler & Jeff Nelson
- Social Media: Terry Butler, Michael Huber
- At Large: Willie Gorham, Ken Krautbauer, Jill Krentz, Sarah Nieminen, Sue Oberstar, & Ken Wolter